Write For Us – Be a Contributor!
Every month thousands of people visit Tool Nerds for trusted tool reviews, tips, tricks and home improvement advice and we truly love being able to provide them with the highest quality resources we can.
Our primary goal is to help people and provide them with useful, highly actionable high quality of content and you can help!
If you are a professional in the trades or just have a passion for Tools, DIY, Home Improvement and gadgets and would like a place to share your knowledge you can write for us.
Subject Line: Guest Post Out Reach Ideas
- 3 Topic Ideas/Suggestions
- Introduce yourself, explain what you are looking for and how many sites your work with.
- Examples of your work
If approved and we agree on a topic we will need the following items.
The article must be:
- 1000 words or greater
- engaging and useful
- in proper English with no grammatical or typographical errors
- non-copy, 100% plagiarism free and fresh that passed the Copyscape.com check
- well written in a style that makes sense when users read it
- human written, non-spun materials
- formatted correctly, use proper headings, bullets, bold, ect.. where necessary
- No Spam Content
- We are very picky on the quality of content posted on our site so please follow the guidelines.
- Note that we will have full rights of ownership to the content and will edit and republish as we deem fit.
- Please let us know if you are interested in cross content promotion
Things we will need:
- Short author bio about yourself
- Pictures and videos for post – highly encouraged
- 1 Anchor text and URL for link – this will be Dofollow
- Anytime anyone comments on any post the original author MUST reply.
Search Terms – Help you find us ;o)
- submit a guest article
- submit a guest post
- submit guest post
- suggest a guest post
- guest post by
- guest post written by
- guest author today
- my guest posts
- places i guest posted
- this is a guest post by
- this is a guest article
- this guest post is from
Guest Post Topic Ideas:
- Anything Tools
- Product Reviews
- DIY Home Improvment
- Power Tools
- Plumbing & Heating
- Electrical & Electronics
- Home Automation
- Auto Repair & Tools
- Tips & Tricks
- How to do almost anything